The firm of SDS Architects, Inc. was founded in 1953 by architect Grant Paul.
Within a short time Jim Hallbeck joined with Paul and in 1982
long-time employees and associates Pete Seymour, Gary Davis,
and Joe Seymour assumed ownership of the firm and the name was
later changed to Seymour Davis Seymour in 1984.
To reflect the growth of the architectural practice,
increased employee stock-ownership, and the start of a
structured long-term ownership transition plan, the
corporation's name was changed to SDS Architects, Inc. in 1994.
Over the past sixty years the firm has maintained a reputation
of design excellence while developing expertise in a broad range
of markets, including elementary, secondary and post-secondary
education, commercial, manufacturing, recreational, government,
religious, and healthcare.
DESIGNED FOR LIFE
SDS Architects, Inc.
7 South Dewey Street
Eau Claire, WI 54701-4990